יום שלישי, 25 באפריל 2017

Write it DOWN



Every day we are exposed to so much good and useful knowledge its a joke





There is a great power in writing things down. 

We all know it - but do we practice it?



Since this internet thing got real big, and we have smartphones and WIFI, and youtube, and podcast, audio books etc. Every day we are exposed to so much good and useful knowledge its a joke.

I Don't Remember ...


I just looked on my Google Keep page (Use Google Keep - it is Faaaaaaaaantatic :) )
and a note caught my eyes with a Tip from one of the audio book I heard lately caught my eye.

And I thought "I Remember learning so much from this book, but I hardly remember anything".

I even used some of that knowledge, but I also forgot so much of it. So I figured - I have to do more.


write it, take a picture of it, record an audio memo - whatever





Doing More


So - this is me doing more. This is me putting on writing (typing) any knowledge that is useful and interesting, And it made me bringing this blog back to life



So the first thing is - Writing it DOWN - and reading it from time to time. If you have something important to remember, write it, take a picture of it, record an audio memo - whatever, just keep it a live for yourself or others - this is pure gold (and I'm giving it away 4 Free.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה